<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22610288?origin\x3dhttp://alluriteshaz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME
PUT YOUR NAME HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥

BLOG
CREDITS:
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3

ARCHIVES
February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007

S0CIAL C0NNECTIONS
ComicsPageCuhzin NoniDanaErikaHainiHanaK-Movie AddictsLiL' FeranzaPlayaHataYanaYana's MultiplyTiaraTiara for WomenTMZVitz

TAG
TAGBOARD HERE
cbox is recomended

MySpace Monday Blues
Monday, September 11, 2006
Monday, September 11, 2006
My temptation to log on MySpace kinda ruined my Monday blues. Apparently, who decided to send me a msg out of da blue moon? It is none other than that jerk, Jerome Hughes. Jus' da thought of him gets me all heated up. To think I regarded him as my lover! What da hell was I thinkin'?

Sometimes I wished that me & Jerome could really sort things out. I mean not in the, "Let's get back 2gether!" kinda way but I wished we ended our relationship right, that we remain on good terms. To think back 'bout da times we shared, we had our laughs & moments where we simply confided w/ each other. And then one fine day, da connection was lost between us. No more textin', no more phone calls, no more MySpace msgs, no more nothin'! Jus' like that! And he deleted me completely frm his life, like I'm some bulk mail.

Take Ronald for example, I still regard him as my Lover and Friend, like da song by Ludacris. A year later, movin' on to College & ev'rythin', he calls me once in awhile 2 see what's up. That shows we care & hold no grudges against each other. We are both silly in our own ways!

Seriously, I don't see a reason 2 reply his msg. After all that he did 2 me! I can't forget that! My Mom raised me 2 be a forgivin' person but I don't kno' if he is worth forgivin'. Whether I'm able forgive him or not, life still goes on and I am a happier person than before.

[ ShazLiCious ]
http://alluriteshaz.blogspot.com

An Eye Candy.
Social Butterfly.
Independent.
Attention Seeker.
TWENTY in da Summer.
(323)- Hollywood.
Reggaeton is my sound of music.

[ Da PlayList ]

[ Da Calendar ]

July 4 Independence Day
July 26 My 20th B'Day

[ Da Whisper Lounge ]