<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22610288?origin\x3dhttp://alluriteshaz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME
PUT YOUR NAME HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE YOUR PROFILE GOES HERE bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥

BLOG
CREDITS:
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3

ARCHIVES
February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007

S0CIAL C0NNECTIONS
ComicsPageCuhzin NoniDanaErikaHainiHanaK-Movie AddictsLiL' FeranzaPlayaHataYanaYana's MultiplyTiaraTiara for WomenTMZVitz

TAG
TAGBOARD HERE
cbox is recomended

Road Trip Numero Uno
Monday, March 06, 2006
Monday, March 06, 2006
Day One (Friday):

Arrived @ Tia's crib early afternoon all soakin' wet. Tia dropped off her report at UCLA but thankfully Thea was @ the crib. She totally resembles my dear Aunt Nana. It's hella weird... I was thinkin', "Looks like I have to behave myself or she'll snitch on me to my familia." Ridiculous, eh? I got over it though... We left approximately at 2p.m. & Jackie picked us up w/ the rental car. And we were headin' to SAN JOSE!!! Woo Hoo... 5 hours on the road, baby...

We settled down at Jenna's TownHouse at San Jose and quickly got dressed for the club scene... The 21 and over club, baby... I was all hyped up. Well... Don't get your hopes too high now... I am riskin' myself w/ a fake I.D., well... not entirely fake- fake but like it's expired... Tia's I.D. that is... After all, I am underage... =( We drove to Wallgreens' parkin' lot down the block to meet up w/ the other peeps. Never have I hung out w/ that many Azns before. I feel like I'm part of some mafia shit. But anyways, we were waitin' in line to get passed that security but he halted me... Yep... The expired I.D. Humiliation... The club policy is fuckin' strict, man... Urgh...

Well... The night is still early... We ain't goin' back all empty handed & down. One of the guys suggested the bowlin' alley + pub. We all agreed to somethin' different & somethin' out of the blue... So yea... We booked a station & the game is on. (Precaution: I suck at this shit!) Shared drinks w/ Tia while bowlin'.

- A & F (Adios Motherfucker)
- Between four to five bottles of Corona Beer
- A sip of Milk + Vodka (Tasted like some spoiled soybean milk)

Tia was all buzzed when the night ended... I don't think I was drunk or was I? Hmm...

Day Two (Saturday):

SAN FRANCISCO, BABAY!!!

Union Square + Chinatown + Little Italy = All-In-One-Package


-Entrance to the City of San Francisco-


-SOUTH BAY BRIDGE-


-MY FAVORITE CITY! (lmao!)-

Left Jenna's place & soon we were on the road again to SAN FRANCISCO.


You're beautiful
I can't take my eyes of you.


It was indeed a beautiful sight. I felt like I'm the lead actress in a motion movie.
Jus... We drove on the South Bay Bridge. The scenery was

TO BE CONTINUED...

[ ShazLiCious ]
http://alluriteshaz.blogspot.com

An Eye Candy.
Social Butterfly.
Independent.
Attention Seeker.
TWENTY in da Summer.
(323)- Hollywood.
Reggaeton is my sound of music.

[ Da PlayList ]

[ Da Calendar ]

July 4 Independence Day
July 26 My 20th B'Day

[ Da Whisper Lounge ]